Do you have a child that is hard on his/her possessions? That would be Logan. He's managed to wreck every backpack we've ever bought him. You know the kind of child - throws backpack onto the seat of floor of the bus, tosses it into the locker at school, then drops it on the floor as he enters the house. We've gone through many many backpacks in the last 12 years. Well - not any more! I think we have finally found a backpack that will last for years! The pack we received is the ACCESS Day Pack in black. It comes in Red, Black, Blue (2 different shades), Purple and Pink. Just couldn't convince Logan that he wanted a purple one to match his toolbox :) Here are the specs:
* Multi-compartment design.
* Padded computer sleeve, with back-access, holds most 17" notebook computers (maximum size: 15.5" x 10.75" x 1.8").
* Convenient side-access zipper.
* Water-resistant hidden hood in bottom. (yellow)
* Hidden water-bottle pocket on the side.
* Deluxe organizer.
* CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port.
* Easy-access deluxe media pocket holds various sizes of cell phones, PDA's, and MP3 players.
* S-shaped Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padded shoulder straps with Suspension System and thumb-ring pulls.
* Side mesh water bottle pocket.
* Contoured daisy chain and monster hook.
* Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padded back and tuck-away waist belt.
This is a wonderful backpack! There are piles of pockets for Logan to loose his stuff in. Lots of room in the laptop pocket with good padding. Logan got home from school & work the other day and commented on how much more room he had in this pack compared to his other one. They look like they are the same size, however the High Sierra pack expands to make more room for Logan's books, Phys Ed clothes & work clothes. Even Luke (son #1) was very impressed with the pack and the way it was made. He's very fussy. Luke also loved the rain cover that has it's own zippered pocket at the bottom of the pack.
As soon as we unpacked the backpack it was easy to see that it was a high quality pack and will last a long time. It's well made with strong stitching & heavy zippers. I would definitely recommend this backpack and company to anyone!
Did you know that High Sierra is on FaceBook? Every week one of their FB fans wins a product from the company and every month it's a different product! Needless to say I am now a fan :) Please check out the SITE. There might be something you like!