Sunday, May 2, 2010

FREE Baby Diner!!

If you have a baby or a toddler that is a messy eater - you NEED one of these!! Baby Diner has this amazing item that sticks to the high chair table or any table and makes it impossible for your child to dump their bowl/plate of food!!

You have to watch the video! It is priceless LOL
Reminds me of the "good old days" :)


The diner comes in 4 pieces that are really easy to assemble. Once assembled it looks like this:


Top:
Bottom:
I had my 18 year old son pull on the plate. Of course he managed to pull it off, but there is no way a child could. If only I had this when Logan was little! Our oldest was quite neat while eating - didn't like to get dirty. Logan on the other hand . . . You could always tell what he had for lunch/supper/breakfast just by looking at his face, hair and clothes. Never mind the high chair and the floor! The Baby Diner would have been the perfect thing for him.

The Baby Diner retails for $14.99/ea but Right now you can get the Baby Diner for FREE!!! All you have to do is pay the shipping! When you go to the Baby Diner site - go to "ORDER NOW", and get one for yourself or for a new or needy mother! I played around with the shipping calculator and it seems that shipping to the US is $7.99 and shipping to Canada is $8.99. They do ship Worldwide and the calculate with let you know the cost of shipping anywhere!

Be sure to tell all your friends :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what gives with this. Every time I try to go to that link, it sends my firewall into a tizzy. It says that opening the website will put my security at risk and won't let me open it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. peripatetic33
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    I would like to win this for a friend at work who is expecting his first daughter soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for entering! Good Luck!!