Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beautiful Earrings!

Earrings are pretty much the only jewelry I wear, and they have to be at least 14K gold, or my ears start to "scream" :) It's actually quite frustrating because sometimes it's hard to find gold earrings.
Kranich's Jewelers has one of the most extensive collection of earrings on the internet that I have ever seen. It takes a long time to see them all - there are pages and pages of earrings to choose from!

If you are lucky and can wear any earrings, this is the place for you. If you are like me and have picky ears - this is the place for you too! The Diamond happens to be my birthstone and they have a wonderful selection of Diamond Earrings. Lately I've been into dangly earrings and they have quite a few in the Drop Earring section. Lucky for me they have a huge selection of Yellow & White Gold earrings to choose from. I know there are people out there that wear Silver Earrings. Or maybe you would like a pair of Pearl Earrings. If you are looking for birthstone earrings just check out the section for Colored Stones, there are 15 different stones to choose from.

One of their most popular sellers in every section of the site, from bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings is the Everlon Knot.
Aren't these earrings beautiful?

Here are a few of my other favorites!Please check out their site. If you need a gift for your mother, mother-in-law, or maybe a beautiful pair of earrings to go with your wedding dress this summer - I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here!

2 comments:

Thank you for entering! Good Luck!!